Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ozobots Library Center with 10 Task Cards
Need an engaging library center with robots and coding for K-4? This center utilizes free downloads and adds a little structure as it helps kids explore the award-winning Ozobot!
The resource includes:
1) A nonfiction text booklet in a PowerPoint (PDF format) that describes the Ozobot’s hardware and also explains how to program the robot using markers to draw color codes and lines.
– You can project the PPT to introduce the center to your classes…or… print the PPT as a center booklet for older students to read independently. (One of the exit tickets can be used to assess understanding.)
2) Ten task cards that organize a variety of free downloads and give the center some structure with a “YES/NO” checklist while allowing fun exploration.
– Some task card items come with the Ozobot (which can be purchased from their website, Amazon, or DEMCO.)
– Other task card materials are free downloads (and the links are included).
– The maze-building items can be gathered from things you may already own, such as small plastic cups, fast-food
toys, blocks, and building bricks.
3) Two exit tickets
– One simply helps the students track “YES/NO” progress through the task cards.
– The other checks for understanding of the nonfiction text booklet
4) I’ve also added ONE beginner’s template (for K-1) that has a simplified color code card to get them started.
5) And finally, I’ve added detailed instructions for set-up with a supply list.